Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well Nige

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
All I know of Nigel is that the stickers from his old hopper now form the word "legging" on my team mate's marker case, but all the same, get well soon dude!

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Can someone post a more exact description of the whole incident? What equipment was used?

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Can someone post a more exact description of the whole incident? What equipment was used?
Nige and his nice pink ego 7, with his stako bottle (unsure on the reg as of yet) went to fill up, someone before him had used oil on their fill nipple, got inside the compressor fill thing, nige put it in, turned it on, them Boom small fire on the compressor, and a whole lotta smoke, the bottle went into the ground (thankfully) made a huge hole, the gun went somewhere else, was found on the floor, the gun had a nice shade of grey on it from the fire, the reg threads where still in the asa, the reg was gone, and the frame was slightly warped, the back plate of the ego is gone, and the grips where abit off, the fill nipple came completely off, but the bottle had a very small burn mark, nothing else, when you smell the bottle, you could smell oil or something, so it was definately a fire, the clothing and stuff confirmed, the bottle cover, niges gloves and hands where black, and the clothing was completely burnt.
Niges trousers had a huge rip in them, and his hopper blew in half and paint was all over Niges face, and in his eyes abit, so they where bloodshot.
The Marshals ran over sat him down and did basic first aid, Kitch, the crazy, but brave guy that he is, ran over, put the small fire out and turned off the compressor.
And that was pretty much it :p

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Nige and his nice pink ego 7, with his stako bottle (unsure on the reg as of yet) went to fill up, someone before him had used oil on their fill nipple, got inside the compressor fill thing
Nothing has been confirmed yet. Lets leave the investigation to the people who know what they're doing.

Best wishes go out to Nige and I hope him a fast and full recovery.