Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well Nige

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
how do you know oil was used by the previous user of the fill station?
if this was seen by an onlocker etc then why the hell was it not flagged up?
or is ir just speculation?

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
how do you know oil was used by the previous user of the fill station?
if this was seen by an onlocker etc then why the hell was it not flagged up?
or is ir just speculation?
looking at the posts on this and the other thread in tournement section i think its only speculation or if someone had seen something they would know who had used the fill rig before and he/she would be being witch hunted as we speak.

the rumour is previous user having oil in fill nipple, but couldnt it just of easy come through the the filling line from the compresser. I know its not a high pressure compresser but the compresser i used to use for spraying with if the filters didnt get cleaned very regulary would release oil in the line(big nightmare) just a theory and im just speculating.

Lots of people will keep speculating, if i was everyone else i would just wait and see what the authorities say as no doubt they will be investigating.

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Just seems like a bit too much of a coincidence that there have been 3 stako related incidents within a short period of time. I think anyone who continues to use them are endangering themselves and others around them. Taking the risk for the sake of having a lighter bottle just isn't worth it. Turning a blind eye to the fact that these things are f*cking dodgy isn't going to help.

The last 3 crashes down my road were all Renaults, they're not allowed down our street anymore... and people are now banned from driving them.

:rolleyes:

Get well soon matey! Don't think this incidents gonna get you out of the Milkybars you owe me!!!

Best wishes mate x

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Im gonna sound sick for saying this but, any pics? (of the reg, bottle, gun, compressor ect, not Nige)

But otherwise, get well soon Nige.

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Get well soon.
Relatively new to paintball so i don't know much so this may seem like a stupid question. His hands where black through the gloves, how badly hurt was he?
Adam