Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well soon Iain.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Just a quick posting from all the Clan paintball team to wish Iain from Northern Outkasts a speedy recovery and to get home soon from an accident in Toulouse.

After filling his air system the macroline connection blew up in his face, sending him to hospital. I have my feelings on this whole thing and to be honest I'm going to keep my mouth shut for the time being as anger may cloud my opinions.

Needless to say Iain is still in Toulouse along with his sister and a Clan player, he cannot fly home and he has to lie on his back for at least 5 days with little to no movement. He has had his eye drained of blood more times than I care to mention and fingers crossed he will make a full recovery.

I would like to thank the PLAYERS who came to help us including the guy from the Ducklings, superb effort.

Sid

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Crikey! Never met you Iain, put that sounds nastier than something very nasty.

I sincerely hope it was a freak accident but reading between the lines of Sid's post it doesn't sound like it :confused:

Hope you get better soon mate, as I'm sure all of us who post on the boards do.

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
i would have to agree!!!

sorry to hear about this iain and sid i also have an opinion on this but will refrain from posting till i know it will be heard and not ignored so i eagerley await ure post and hope to add my opinion to it!

back to the point good luck with a full and speed recovery and see your boys soon down south for campaign.

best wishes

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
From what I heard the next day, this was a freak accident - but obviously not!

Hope you make a full, speedy recovery Iain, hope to see you all at Campaign!

Best wishes from the lovin' Monkeys!