Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well soon Iain.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
on the note of goggle wearing whilst filling, i and a few others from the team were chatting to trev from H-PAC on saturday about this very topic, and it got started after we were chatting about iain. Trev said that years back when you were filling you had to wear your goggles but as the years went on we became complaecent with our own safety. perhaps this timely reminder will knock summat into gear.

Iain good to hear your outta hospital and doing good. you aint permanently damaged are you?! See you soon mate.

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
permantly damaged???

well the nurse that came out to france to fly me home had only known me for a few mins when she looked at my cat scans decided that i was going to be in serious trouble in the future cos my brain was missing..... till she realised that it was in my trousers......

but on a serious note i really dont know what the out come will be untill i have had the post op examination in a few weeks....

hopefully i will be back playing for campiagn cup if not shoot the rainbow...

thanx for all your well wishes and i'll see you all soon (well if this bloody eye starts working)

myckyoutkast

retired forever
Feb 1, 2003
cumbria,uk
www.northernoutkasts.com
guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well dude nice to see your back online i said it takes a lot to keep a good man down but on another note, considering we managed to get 1ST PLACE in D division without you we would appreciate it if you took your time to recover LOL

catch ya later dude :D