Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting back into paintball - what marker to get?

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Dear all,
I've been out of the game for a few years now and want to get back playing.
I've got a budget of up to £350 and want to know what marker everybody would recommend?

Any help would be appreciated.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
For that price range i'd reccomend getting an Empire Axe, solid gun but i find the grips abit dodgy on them

Reactions: Pebbles

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Lot of choice at that money. Personally, I'd be looking at an Ego 10, or maybe an 11 if you got lucky. Geo 2s should also fall in budget, as well as NTs and DM9,10,11. Axes are also very nice markers at that money.

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Thanks guys, I quite like the Axe as it seems quite good value for the money, does anyone know if you can change the grips? Do the Mini's grips fit as there's a selection out there.
What was wrong with them (the grips) PBWill? I do also like the look of the Ego 10, do they come with the cure bolt automatically?
Thanks again for getting back to me.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
The grips on the axe are not for everyone, they have a weird deisgn to it so you cant wrap your handle around the grip, its not circular, more like an elongated cylinder, most people are ok with it but i hate it

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I returned back to paintball after a lot of years out and picked up a virtually new Axe off the forum. Superb entry/mid marker, easy to maintain and I didnt even notice there being anything funny about the shape of the grips. Couple that with a previously enjoyed carbon bottle and a hopper like a Halo V35 and you have a reasonable set up for not a lot of money.