Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting back into the swing of things

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
If you need a new mask, make sure you try them on before purchasing. I recently bought a new lens for my Flex (I bought this mask 17 years ago), and sold my I4 in a heartbeat.
Yeah I have a proto mask atm which I've always used. I've got nothing really to compare it too yet until I can try on my brothers i4's. Its mostly about the function first and look second. The more you can see the better!

Gunsmoke at Colchester has been running a 3 man tournament series . Its a relaxed affair aimed at the new players and teams , always having stretch teams on the day . fantastic facility great people too .
I don't quite understand what you mean by stretch teams, but sounds interesting. Is it like a fun tournament or semi-pro and does it happen throughout one day or several?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yeah I have a proto mask atm which I've always used. I've got nothing really to compare it too yet until I can try on my brothers i4's. Its mostly about the function first and look second. The more you can see the better!

I don't quite understand what you mean by stretch teams, but sounds interesting. Is it like a fun tournament or semi-pro and does it happen throughout one day or several?
I think he means scratch teams, which is a team made up of all the spare players.

Reactions: Richard (Boots)

Richard (Boots)

Playing before you were born
Apr 20, 2016
SE London
Yeah sorry" scratch" teams didn't read what I wrote .
It's open to all comers encouraging newbies to play . Done over one day

Last edited: