Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Revolt said:
AYE .

Basically i spend 6 hours a day at a comp, on average :eek:

first tourney on the 20th and im lookin to get fit, im pritty skinny and fast generally, and have a nice pond to run round, tis roughly a mile... also got a couple dumbbells and was wondering if anyone has a particular routine they do ? looking to improve on speed, strength in all my arms and shoulders, also have a big bro for a punching bag if thats any help ;s

any ideas ?
I'm actually sitting here laughing!!!!!!!

Okay, Clan, pre-game warm up 3 fags and a can of red bull....good to go...oh, and a $hit ;)

All joking aside, do you play front?

Front> Work on burst pace, don't do lengthy runs, work on recovery instead of stamina.
Work on reflexes, snap shootin and stuff.
Put yourself in awkward postions as if on a field, then burst of pace to the next.
Mid> All of the above, but work on upper body strength, take your marker and hold it, on position for 3 minutes at a time, also work on bending your knees, changing hands etc.
Back>All of the above but work more on both hands and hold the marker for 5 minutes instead of 3.

Sid
See you next weekend.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
aye but tbh, if im in a game that lasts >4 minutes, i come off totally fked ;p obv it doesnt really effect me as im making my 3 man run through to end the game :cool: but after it ;/ i almost dont have the energy to then do the 4 man take down in the next match

catch me drift ? ::D

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Revolt said:
aye but tbh, if im in a game that lasts >4 minutes, i come off totally fked ;p obv it doesnt really effect me as im making my 3 man run through to end the game :cool: but after it ;/ i almost dont have the energy to then do the 4 man take down in the next match

catch me drift ? ::D
^^^

MAY BE LIES