Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting hit in the knackers

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
i would at least wear a slide short. a box is to uncomfortable for me and it looks stoopid when you put it on(i know, not as stupid as throwin up in your mask cause of the pain). :D
the towel idea sounds quite good too.

Dr_Chris

May I touch your cocker?
Dec 5, 2004
Bristol, England
Visit site
This is a quick warning to anyone who uses a cricket box:

If you've not used your cricket box in 2 years and it's been up in the loft (all the way through winter) WARM IT UP BEFORE PUTTING IT ON. I almost froze me balls together, was agony.

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
Who was the Kid at Ancaster this weekend, who I think was on Northern Heroes......? Al the Gunslinger went round to mug him with one ball on his pack, but the dude turned round at the wrong moment and managed to take that one ball in the, well, balls....He didn't seem to enjoy it much....I just saw this guy flying out the back left to the ground. I hope he's still technically Male.....

Luckily getting shot in such places is statistically insignificant enough not to think about.....Therefor If you do, it's just fate having a laugh...

Fi$h

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Personally I find an empty paintbox taped to my crotch works great, plus they are disposable.

TonyF

Swarm
Sep 22, 2002
Essex
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
It must hurt!

Always wear a box. I hit a guy (accidently) in the jewels once. He dropped like a stone and a couple of his team mates had to carry him off!!
One vital thing to remember. Always remove it when going for a p**s, else be prepared to release the trapped water when you pop the fella back in. It is no fun playing with a box full of the stuff :D

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003

Honestly ive been playing for like 2 half years and have never received a ball shot yet! :D