Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting hit in the knackers

Skeet

Platinum Member
I did see a pic on here or somewhere a while back...twas a ginger dude. Anyway, he took one at close quarters in his nutsack...the picture, was of his general groinal region, with him holding his old fella up out of the way...the rest of it looked like he had two nutsacks...one was about right, nicely pink...teh other was 4 times teh size and a sort of black/red fade..apparently...this was after the surgeons had removed 1 LITRE of blood from his nutsack...he lost the use of that particular bollock, and I believe was fitted with a prosthetic one.

I have been shot on the end of my wang, not very funny...never shot in the nuts tho, qute close on the upper thigh tho, as someone else mentioned, that cane's as well! Mind you, I dont have particularily huge nuts anyway, at least they dont appear taht way, maybe they just seem small in comparison to my old chap..still. I used to think that maybe, they are too small to work...sadly, I have found to great expense (need new house, and 7 seater car) that that is not the case.

On a serious note. Many of you guys out there, I imagine, are yet to have families of your own. It is a very real danger, that should you take a few in the crotch, you could lose your nuts, or at least tehy wont function. This will mean that you wont be able to have kids..."GOOD!" I hear you cry...well, maybe...but I'm sure that will change. Also, for those of you who are still developing (that means people under or around 21), the loss of your nackers, could mean Hormonal problems , leading to under development and HRT.

Not funny. Be safe, be bouncy.:D

-----AL-----

Sep 29, 2004
COLCHESTER
I was unfortunate enough to take a shot on helm, hurt big time, left a perfect .68 imprint on the end of me todger, sent me vains black even down to me gonads:mad: Still dont wear nad protection as Im not hung like a donkey on steriods. Pure chence last time and i reckon it will be pure chance if it happens again.

Dont mean I want you lot shooting at me Bo**ox next time im out just to prove me wrong:)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
On a serious note. Many of you guys out there, I imagine, are yet to have families of your own. It is a very real danger, that should you take a few in the crotch, you could lose your nuts, or at least tehy wont function. This will mean that you wont be able to have kids...
So much for serious. How 'bout a listing of ballers who OUGHT to be targeted so the rest of us need have no fear of their future offspring.:)

The Don

THE AGD GUY, THE MAG MAN.
Jul 27, 2004
YORKSHIRE
Visit site
ive got to say thankyou to all those who have participated in this thread, i havnt laughed this hard since i was a little girl. i think its taken the best part of an hour to get through this between hysterical laughter and not being able to see through the tears. again on a serious note though speaking of nut injuries not to be laughed at (forgive the pun) ive got a scar about 3" long on my nuts sack, was very lucky to still he the use of them. i bought i box but i cant stand it but i think slider shorts or some form of protection is important. lets be honest would you rather go blind or loose the use of your tackle.... and you all wear goggles! :D

sorry if i cause any offence to any blind people reading this thread........ sorry.