Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting in touch with the mods.

darren paul

Jan 31, 2016
Hi fellows i seem to have forgotten my password i havent been on for ages and think my email was different then is there anyway i can reset my details ??

SykoJsy76

May 5, 2016
Hi Dusty,
I've had to open a new account as I never got the email to reset my password for my old account....and for the life of me, I can't remember it! The old account was Sykojsy, is there anyway you'd be able to reset the PW for me? Or sort the email so I can? Would like to go back to that account if poss.
Thx, Jez

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi Dusty,
I've had to open a new account as I never got the email to reset my password for my old account....and for the life of me, I can't remember it! The old account was Sykojsy, is there anyway you'd be able to reset the PW for me? Or sort the email so I can? Would like to go back to that account if poss.
Thx, Jez
I'm on it

Reactions: SykoJsy76

arron81

Jan 10, 2011
Hi I've posted here times in the for sale section and each one has been removed. First time was with bits I was selling had prices and proof pic that got removed with no explanation then I put one up asking why it got removed then that was was gone and I did another and now that's gone.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi I've posted here times in the for sale section and each one has been removed. First time was with bits I was selling had prices and proof pic that got removed with no explanation then I put one up asking why it got removed then that was was gone and I did another and now that's gone.
Hi,

Your post was removed as it breached several of the classified rules.
Please have a read of the rules before relisting your items for sale, the rules can be found at the top of the classified section.
The other posts were also removed as they were questions and not classified adverts.

arron81

Jan 10, 2011
Firstly how hard would it of been to of said that then deleted it rather then just getting rid of it secondly I tried looking at the rules but the link didn't work. And what were the rules broken