Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

getting into.....

Kegcanman

Jan 11, 2002
st. cloud mn
Visit site
ok...i have been to the fields numerous times and its time to get my own gear. im sure there are some tipman lovers out there but, i still have to say something. i dont want to get a tippman for a starter gun because i have yet to have one good experience with there rental field guns. i want t o get a spyder shutter, tl, or a 2000. i want something easy to upgrade and that will last a good year or two. let me know what you all think.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
If you can afford it get the shutter as it will save you some money when it comes to upgrading. Definitly the best non-electro spyder.
If doing your own upgrades floats your boat then go for the compact 2000. Its as basic as it gets and is also very very cheap.
Check out ebay.com for some excellent deals on spyders and spyder upgrades.
Personally I would get a Pirhanna. It accepts nearly all spyder upgrades and by far is a better marker. The Pro TS is the one to go for if you can afford it. splatattack are doing pirhanna pro's for $199 at the moment which is a steal.

Or you could even go for a second hand automag. Check out the classified ads on automags.org
where you can pick up a marker with co2 tanl and after market barrel for as little as $250 sometimes even less.

Hope this helps. feel free to ask any more questions.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
just a remark about the tippmanns.

The only reason that you have a problem with the tippmann at sites is because they get used every weekend and so their lifespan is dramatically reduced. ppl i know who own tippmann's have really no problems with them because they don't use em every weekend and they take time to clean and "preserve" ,for want of a better word, them.

Hope that kinda helps.
later

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Inferno

I strongly recommend you take a look at the Inferno line of marker. Powerball, Planet, Smart Parts should stock them.

SC is right, if you look after your toy and love her with all your heart she'll do you proud (think i've finally given in, all i have to do now is give my gun a name, Carmen Electra ummmm)

Sorry:rolleyes:

loving your gun

I still have flash backs of one of my regulars when I returned his baby after being boniched.:eek:

He cuddled it carressed it and stayed home that night so they didn't have to share the bed with his girl freind.:(

Thats taking it just a bit too far.

I hate to say it but when I was still had the time to play tourneys
I was still on borrowed guns, they would go down and I would stomp off to the van for a site spyder and then go shoot people finally.

Really pissed a few people off :D