Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting names of jerseys

Captain Pug Wash

Mar 3, 2009
work

i work in a graphics company that also prints t shirts and things so what you need to do is turn it inside out use the iron at around 160 to 180 degrees then pick it off using a pin and tweesers that should do it!!

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
It depends on how they were printed.

If they were printed with vinyl, then dependant on the type and how long it has been on there will depend on how easly you can remove the prints.

After the first time the adhesive on a vinyl print is cooled after being applied (typically between 140-170 degrees dependant on the vinyl) then it has basically bonded to the fibres of the garment. The best way to get it off is with transfer remover spray. There is not really anything else that will get it off without damaging the fabric. The spray is applied from the inside and seperates the adhesive from the material. It will leave the adhesive behind and there is nothing you can do about that. Ideally, you will have to print back over the area again.

If you are planning to print over the area again, let the person doing the printing remove the prints for you. The spray is not expensive (about £7 a can) but is very strong and should only be used in VERY well ventilated areas.

The only time a vinyl transfer will come off is if it has been applied incorrectly, washed too hot with strong detergents or is faulty.

PM me for more info. Let me know where you are and I can find one of my customers who is close by to you who can help you.

Our company have been selling transfer printing equipment for over 30 years so know a thing or two.....