Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Serious

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
if you do a clinic at cpps id happily attend, sure i can get my team there, be good to learn as much as possible and take it back to the rest of the team and work on it

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Watch this space.......got some ideas for all players (and teams) this season and following a series of meetings this week, it looks like it's going to happen. I'll leave it at that for now, but irons are in the fire ;)
Thanks, Ainsley!

I'll await your post.

Wozalek

Celtic Druids
Nov 26, 2011
Chester
Twizz, Leyla and Rae said very positive things about your coaching and as students we can't really say no to a free clinic, so if you do one at CPPS you can likely consider KU Nemesis interested.

Reactions: CAMDENELECTRIC

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Where to start.

I'm always happy to lend a hand to players teams all they have to do is ask, If I'm not busy with my team then i would happily spend as much time as i could with teams and players.

As for our team, a lot of thing went on last season, if any watched us the year before or at any UK tournament you would of said yes we could of coped and done pretty well in SPL,

For some reason we could just not get our heads round it and as the owner of our team and coach i take full blame for this it was not the yanks fault it was me.

We now have a bunch of guys who we took on last year and a few older ones who i know have the hunger for winning and this is what is comes down to.

wanting to win at what ever cost, bringing people in or doing what ever is all well and good but the person them self need to want it more than any thing.

Today with have the problem with players wanting every thing NOW free stuff playing in pro blah blah.

We need teams to stick together learn each others moves become best friends, this i a big thing which we are lacking atm in my opinion. we all need to work together.

Reactions: Biscuit

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Where to start.

I'm always happy to lend a hand to players teams all they have to do is ask, If I'm not busy with my team then i would happily spend as much time as i could with teams and players.

As for our team, a lot of thing went on last season, if any watched us the year before or at any UK tournament you would of said yes we could of coped and done pretty well in SPL,

For some reason we could just not get our heads round it and as the owner of our team and coach i take full blame for this it was not the yanks fault it was me.

We now have a bunch of guys who we took on last year and a few older ones who i know have the hunger for winning and this is what is comes down to.

wanting to win at what ever cost, bringing people in or doing what ever is all well and good but the person them self need to want it more than any thing.

Today with have the problem with players wanting every thing NOW free stuff playing in pro blah blah.

We need teams to stick together learn each others moves become best friends, this i a big thing which we are lacking atm in my opinion. we all need to work together.
As someone who has been out the loop for a while (how you doin Markie?) , do you mean individual teams getting on , or is there stil the reluctance of certain UK teams to train and associate with each other.

Last edited:

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
As someone who has been out the loop for a while (how you doin Markie?) , do you mean individual teams getting on , or is there stil the reluctance of certain UK teams to train and associate with each other.
Yeah i'm good friend, its every thing i think, but we think there is this massive pool of talant and there isn't, Team do get on nowa days i'm sure of it you get banter but if we don't work together then its never going to happen for us or any one for that matter,