Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Way Too Cold!!!!!!!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Yup.......

There was this press release that said that Robbo would from now on be backed by AirGun Designs, in the form of shiney Emags and Warpfeeds and stuff. Along with the article, there was this pic of Robbo, AGD's head honcho, and Robbo's teenage daughter. Given the fact that she's not at all bad looking (don't worry Robbo, I don't look at her that way. I'm a dad too...) some people on this forum started swooning all over her.
Manning, even though you and I post somewhat more than the avarage Joe, I actually don't have a clue how old you are (maybe you've said it, but I just don't recall...........I'm getting old, you know). I sure as hell don't hope that you're my age, because it'd be worried ever so slightly.......:D

Manning26

I'm twenty-six, and Pete's little darling is twenty-four, so that's not too much of a gap, eh? And yes, I started that thread about her, but I didn't say anything distastefull, I did feel a bit responsible for the other rude *******s who started saying not so good things about her. I'm pretty certain most of 'em didn't even know Pete outside of this forum, and that definitely would've pissed me off. So yeah, I feel sorta bad about that.
By the way, I did start playing paintball right before I turned sixteen, that's why I know a lot of old-timer stuff, and that's why I sound old on here, I'm sure. Crap, I sure feel old lately, I think that's from my sitting in front of this stupid computer more than working out, routine, though.;)
Well, mystery solved, Sherlock and Watson.

Hey Brian, just trade guns with Emerson, then you won't even have to worry about it.

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
No thanks! I think I will stick with my Tippmann. I received the barrel for it, and I think it will make the gun quitier. Plus, I can't wait to receive the remote. I think it will work fine. ;)