Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Way Too Cold!!!!!!!!

Manning26

Well Pete, I had to ask, ya' know? Thanks for not making me feel TOO bad about myself.
I think a common misconception is that Springer chicks are desirable to everyone here in the midwest, since that seems to be where they're predominantly from. Well, it's not true! Okay, well sometimes there's a cute one, but in a dirty, don't tell your friends or family kind of way. You know what I'm talkin' about Pete.

That was a joke by the way.

what me evil a bit harsh is it not, I am only trying to esablish as to wiether you are aware of the message your title was sending. It's not my fault you no longer awnser my threads.:(

I am lovley:)

except when I am not;)

or if you are nothern Twat then am scarry, think that was the beer talking;)

Was not scary in any way shape or form I should know did not drink enough LOL;)

Manning26

Sorry Sparklie, I'm not ignoring you, I just didn't want to repeat myself on here. By the by, I obviously wasn't catching your drift on the whole taoist thing. I've never heard it used for anything other than taoist philosophy, maybe it's only a Brit-chick term. I greatly apologize for my ignorance on the matter.;) And I was only jabbin' ya' on the evil girl thing, unless you don't e-mail me back explaining this whole thing!