Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GFH Clinic and CPPS 3-Man event

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Staargate content - Please don't delete!!

More aimed towards the time we spent with the guys from CPPS here so irrelevant of event, hence why I posted here.

I know I speak for both myself and my partner in crime, Chris, when I say how awesome a time we had on Saturday. The guys from CPPS are a stellar crew, super friendly, super helpful and quick to help anyone out. The work they did, especially with the kids, to put on the noob and more competitive 3-man was great. Everyone seemed to have a blast, no stress, no misbehaving and nothing but positive things from everyone who attended, including u and especially Chris' boy, Jack who played his first event with us both. Too awesome.

We just hope everyone enjoyed the Clinic we put on and didn't find our never ending chatter too boring. Our plan was to talk about airball in general and teach people the fundamentals of the game, rather than the usual 'let's shoot at eachother' approach. Not sure anyone who attended will be on here, but if you are thanks for spending an hour with us.

Thanks again to the CPPS crew and we really do need to chat about bringing hopper ball back. A lot of the up and coming nu-school ballers could benefit from trying to make their paint count, improve their thinking and accuracy instead of roasting 20 pots and missing everything. We had a riot using next to zero paint.

Take it easy guys, see you at the 7-man.

Reactions: Biscuit and Ainsley