Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GFH paintball blog

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Alright chaps, just wanted to throw a note out here to say me and my GFH compadre Latham have set up a new blog.

We've half a dozen posts on there at the mo with loads of new content to come; product reviews, video reviews, general rambling and a CPPS series diary for our first season back this year.

Check it out, we're open to ideas and things will change as we go, I'm always changing designs (the header and logo are only temporary) and between us we never shut up about paintball.

Hopefully it'll be entertaining, insightful and worth a regular read.

Also follow us on twitter too for other links and stuff.

Www.gfh-propaganda.blogspot.com

Twitter: @gfhpropaganda

Cheer dudes, fingers crossed all our plans work out.

Reactions: LATHAM

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Got to agree with you about Grillz, I have been in that exact same position with my JT's for years. I've got two pairs of flexes always there as a fallback but keep trying other types too. I've just received my first pair of Grillz and find them to be very comfortable. Haven't got to wear them on the field yet for a day, never trusted lenses which weren't thermal but my funktastic yellow thermal upgrade has that covered.

The only downside I ever had with Flex masks was the finger numbing lens changing affairs but the lenses were so good it was worth it.

I wore E-flexes there for a while and found them to be very good indeed, Empire lenses are good too but there was just something not right. They were comfy enough, didn't fog, had good vision, easy to change lenses. They ticked all the boxes but still.........

And yeah, not wearing chinstraps but leaving them hanging is just a statement of how hard y'all are.

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Haha, 'chin straps un-done' is the new 'not wearing gloves' :p

Thanks for the feedback on the blog Dusty. Nice to hear someone else agreeing about the mask issue. Proflex's still have a place in my heart. Al loved his old school dye invision and only upgraded at the end of last year to an i3 cos he thinks Flex's make his pea head look too big. I generally like Dye stuff but I've never liked their masks. Maybe the new i4 might change my mind, but I've not had the chance to try one.

And keep checking the blog kids! we will be putting new stuff up as often as we can :) Maybe even some more pics of me and Al in our under garments :love:

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
I'm sure we can sort out some sort of licensing deal mate ;) We'll do you a mates rate :D Ps, Me and Al need to hear this!

And just so people know, Al has put some pretty trick bits into the blog. Things like the countdown clock to the next PSP event, The MVP poles and all the different section tabs he's setting up.

My personal favourite is the #gfhpropaganda tab. If you tag any of your own paintball related instagram pics with the #gfhpropaganda hashtag it will automatically appear on our GFH blog!! How dope is that! You too can be famous, just like us :D They have to be your own pics, and the more interesting ballin pics the better.

Check it out and lets see if anyone else joins in. So far it's only been me, Al and good old Pinch who have tagged anything. Go on, give it a go. You know it makes sense!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Thanks for the feedback guys, the more the better, we wanna make this a real 'go-to' blog for all sorts of stuff, obviously its hugely egotistical in our behalf but the more you know about us the better your lives will be ;)

Seriously though please get involved, the polls are a bit of fun an only take 10 seconds to enter so the more votes the merrier.

It all works on mobile too which is nice!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Voted!

Don't forget NPPL HB, coming up in a couple of weeks - this may be the last HB event the league puts on, so it could be the end of an era.