Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GFH paintball blog

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
This is true brother!! In fact, I'll change the countdown timer for the legendary event that is HB. One if the events I wished I'd had the chance to play.

Thanks for voting too man, are you with me on team Greenspan?

Reactions: LATHAM

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
More improvements on the blog guys!

All the tabs now have something useful in them including an archieved DailyPump section and some info on the GFH. Also about to sort out the review section so it also archives all our old reviews.

Let us know what you think, good or bad. We can take it ;) Also let us know if there is something you'd like to see more or less of.

Cheers for the support (y)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
This is true brother!! In fact, I'll change the countdown timer for the legendary event that is HB. One if the events I wished I'd had the chance to play.

Thanks for voting too man, are you with me on team Greenspan?
Thanks, Al & Latham!

Altough Ryan is a really nice guy, I have to go with Tyler Harmon. And I'm expecting great things from B-Short when he recovers from injury.

BTW, watch this space - I'm in touch with the Mayor of London re putting on an exhibition event next to the London Eye, like we did in Blackpool.

His office is considering my proposal ATM. I've got a major event promoter on board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam92 and LATHAM

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
NICE!!! Well definitely help out with promo'ing that man and, ill be honest, I wanna play it so if you can, put the GFH down on someone's roster man!!!!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
New addition to the blog gents. Anyone on here get all teary eyes when watching PUSH? Well I've added a Spotify playlist widget to the side with a PUSH playlist on there, bar a couple of tracks. So you can kick back, reminisce with some great music and have a good read of out lovely blog content.

I know, we spoil you.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
So, the GFH Comeback tour started at the weekend with the first CPPS event. Did we still have it? Could we compete? Well, yes and no, for now anyways. Check the blog this week for CPPS review, our take on things and the usual Daily Pumps from my boy Chris.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Ha haaaa, it's all about bringing the beards back brother!!

Anyways, new blog post(s). Done a bit of a write up on the weekends CPPS event, mainly from our point of view and a few pics of us...we know you wanna see our narcissistic take on ball don't you?

http://gfh-propaganda.blogspot.com

It's worth a read I think. Maybe?

Can't bloody wait for Round2 that's for sure!