Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GI 68/4500

Brisance

Tom
Sep 19, 2007
Berkshire
just a quick question really, the reg of the bottle unscrews from the bottle after I degassed my luxe, went to unscrew the bottle and this happend.

This happened whilst there was 2k of air left in the bottle but I realised before unscrewing too far.

Just need to ask if this is meant to happen?

Thanks!

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Is it the whole reg thats coming off or just the bonnet (the bit that screws into the marker)? If it's just the bonnet then there are a couple of silver screws above the gauge/fill nipple. Tighten those and it should sort it.

Unless you're the Hulk the whole reg shouldn't be unscrewing if there is air in the bottle.

Brisance

Tom
Sep 19, 2007
Berkshire
Is it the whole reg thats coming off or just the bonnet (the bit that screws into the marker)? If it's just the bonnet then there are a couple of silver screws above the gauge/fill nipple. Tighten those and it should sort it.

Unless you're the Hulk the whole reg shouldn't be unscrewing if there is air in the bottle.
Nope, unfortunately its the whole thing coming off. You may call me the hulk if you wish ;)

Reactions: Bertz

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
just a quick question really, the reg of the bottle unscrews from the bottle after I degassed my luxe, went to unscrew the bottle and this happend.

This happened whilst there was 2k of air left in the bottle but I realised before unscrewing too far.

Just need to ask if this is meant to happen?

Thanks!
Degas your tank, tighten it up with a bottle vice ONLY! or contact someone who has one, most shops SHOULD have one.
DO NOT use loctite.
Weird that its unscrewing with 2k though, ive had some do it at around 1k