The Home Of European Paintball

GI Sportz Press Release ...

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
GI SPORTZ ACQUIRES PROCAPS!

December 8, 2011 – G.I. Sportz has acquired the assets of Procaps, a leader in paintball manufacturing. The acquisition will combine two of the industries leading manufacturers of paintballs and paintball products. The DXS/Draxxus line of paintballs, along with the VForce Vision Systems, will be immediately integrated into the G.I. Sportz network.

Richmond Italia, President and CEO of G.I. Sportz, commented, “By re-acquiring Procaps, we have taken the first step towards returning the paintball industry back into the hands of paintball players. We have always loved the game, and it’s great to have the opportunity to bring DXS/Draxxus back home.”

“We are excited to move forward and expect a seamless integration of the two companies. Our customer service representatives will be contacting all customers within the next few days. We invite all current Procaps Direct customers to contact us as well”, said Dave “Opie” Thomas, Vice President of U.S. Sales.

Procaps was founded in 1996 and quickly grew to be the largest, most successful, privately owned paintball manufacturer in the world. In 2005, it was sold to an investment fund. In 2011, the company will come full circle, back to it’s original founder, Richmond Italia.

Customers can contact G.I. Sportz by email, sales@gisportz.com or can call the customer service line, (630)752.0238 with any inquiries.

Phone: (630) 752 0238

sales@gisportz.com

www.GiSportz.com

www.Facebook.com/GISportz

www.Twitter.com/GISportz