Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

girlie teams

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
team empress

this is the only girlie team ive actually heard of...well the only girlie team who are well known and sponsored and stuff....

ghost dog

Banned
Jan 26, 2004
Visit site
Oh ye-ya

They are preety and hell the are gonna do a lot for paintball...
I think we should keep this thread going as long as possible you know give them some support! SO COME ON !!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nizzle,dizzle!!!!

ghost dog

Banned
Jan 26, 2004
Visit site
MORBID YOU IS NOT!

You know what !!! These girls will promote and play and do all kinda stuff! i think they will Kick ass (i wonder if you can say ass on here) Hmmmm.....ASSS AAASSSS Asssss AY-ASSSSSSS!

Fo shizzle the ass ting!

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
i is not what?!

morb thinks they kickass aswell!! these ladies are going places..

viking_babe

May 4, 2004
Widnes
Visit site
The only big-ish girl team that i know of is in America and Its called the Femme Fatales! They hold an all girls day in America tho every year now i've heard and i'm planning on going in da future! I'm the only girl player in my team yet it gives the team a bit of an advantage cos i'm the smallest and i can run faster than the rest of 'em!

SWEET N SOUR

ex-female feline
Jul 24, 2003
London
Visit site
that team looks cool,

also there fat ladies charms an amaturer european team. Met them last year at campaign cup, anja (sp?) is really nice she spent ages talking to us. :)

and played SAD Fallen Angels at Campaign, it was well weird for me 2 play an all girls team, but hey there no difference on field, from the front we all practicaly look the same, its just when u see the pony-tails or hear our female voices...anywayz im just rambling. :)