The Home Of European Paintball

Girls playin paintball

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Girls Playin Paintball ?.....

Let me get back to you on that one....:)

And that ain't the real question anyway, what I wanna know is, who the hell let them off the cooking and ironing and out of the house to go and pick up a paintball gun ????

Jeeeez !!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :p

<-----Gets ready to duck a few times

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
You gonna join em in the dead box to then Mak??
What's a dead box like then? Don't get to see one much when I play :p

I'd give any of you a run for your money (but that's a different story...) ;) :D

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by Bird
What's a dead box like then? Don't get to see one much when I play :p

I'd give any of you a run for your money (but that's a different story...) ;) :D
How did I know you were gonna reply to this thread :rolleyes:
I'm still waiting to eat my hat :D

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiny man
How did I know you were gonna reply to this thread :rolleyes:
I'm still waiting to eat my hat :D
Well it was rude not to post! Cheers to the few 'ballers who actually appreciate a good woman mugging their arses off the field!!
As for your hat - I'm working on it, but there are just so few pictures of good looking paintballers to put up on here......

(Waits for abusive replies and/or pics to comment on....?) :D

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Well it was rude not to post! Cheers to the few 'ballers who actually appreciate a good woman mugging their arses off the field!!
As for your hat - I'm working on it, but there are just so few pictures of good looking paintballers to put up on here......

Hay I'm one of those good ballers who appreciate being mugged by a woman (I think) when I play with my mate she mugs me sooo many times........... well lets just say my skins not normally red :rolleyes: She rocks at balling though and I appreciate getting mugged by her coz shes mighty fine :p

L J

big big titties

well, i may be no harrison ford, but i just bleached my hair right this very second, waiting 45 mins for it to go blonde....then its going sky blue baby (thats our team colour), if your at the next m25 leg, i think it will be pretty obvious who is me:D :cool: :eek:

Bird

MaidenheadTrauma
Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
well, i may be no harrison ford, but i just bleached my hair right this very second, waiting 45 mins for it to go blonde....then its going sky blue baby (thats our team colour), if your at the next m25 leg, i think it will be pretty obvious who is me:D :cool: :eek:
Blue is a good colour to go (waits for reply from Jamie B ;) ) but just make sure someone checks the dye job cos being patchy ain't so attractive!! (Flash back to a particularly bad 'autumn copper' colour - had to go black to get rid! :D )