Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
The way I see it......

Who gives a feck.....

Balls......No balls, who cares.....

Your ELIMINATED dood/doodet......live with it.

Go boy....go girl....it's balling time, no time for predujice.

Cro

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
Originally posted by Robbo
Girls Playin Paintball ?.....

Let me get back to you on that one....:)

And that ain't the real question anyway, what I wanna know is, who the hell let them off the cooking and ironing and out of the house to go and pick up a paintball gun ????

ooooooh a sexist dig!!!

nice.

its not who let them out but why.
they all seem quite happy cooking, ironing, bringing up little puke monstors.

and they are designed to do it.
smaller feet to get closer kitchen sink,
feeding implements for the rug rats.
hips to hang things on i.e kids.
they get married in white because all the best kitchen appliances come in white.

bluelite

Nov 6, 2002
Waco, Texas
Visit site
Woman would probably earn respect quicker if everyone wasn't in such a hurry to point out that they're female when they do something normal. What's the big deal about a woman playing paintball? They have opposable thumbs for Pete's sake. All players earn my respect in the same way, by playing. I'm not dishing out kudos just cause you look good. That to me is the epitome of chauvinistic condescension.:(

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Ian... in reply...

Your observation of the female anatomy is (surprisingly!!) accurate. As you say, we do have smaller feet... so we can get nice n close to our bunkers...(in fact smaller everything hence smaller targets...boobs to bounce more paint...hips to hang our packs on... and with the way a lot of supair fields are going now..(small back bunkers etc) women will soon be the only ones small enough to fit behind em (apart from teenage guys who havent yet discovered the effect beer has on their waistlines.... yup, i reckon were gonna see a whole lot more ladies playing paintball in the future! :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
you know, I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been shot by a girl.... but that's because the best female player in Britain plays for us...!!! Wendy owns!!!

and me and her husband swap dresses from time to time......

lothlorien7646

Free as a bird
Mar 19, 2002
My own world
oh dear

I am sorry to say I have actually seen some very disturbing pictures of this young man in a dress!!

Never ever go to Portugal with him.....

The other pictures of him are far to distressing to describe, however I am sure anyone associated with Team Phoenix will be happy to help.

It has taken me several days to recover from them so I can't do it!!!

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
I have nothig against female players except for oen thing. They scare the hell out of me! You try going up against some1 who dont care if they get a few extra balls in the crouch. (no i dont wear a cup cos i cant be arsed)

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Nine women who can play ball..............

Steph - Capt
Wendy
Becky
Caz
Dawn
Rachel
Jas
Hannah
Gemma

Took 3rd place in Div, playing their second ever event.(Open Class)
Took 1st place in Div, and won final of first event. (Novice ltd paint)

Sad Fallen Angels