Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Giving in to the temptation...

crf95

May 31, 2016
North East
That's the one mate! I'm inly from Acklam and have been a few times before, it must be bad for your wallet having the site so close tho?

How often do you get over?
Not as often as I'd like to! I aim for the walk on and one regular day each month when I have the time.

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Not as often as I'd like to! I aim for the walk on and one regular day each month when I have the time.
I'm sure that feeling will be mutual once I've been to a few days, there's just not enough hours in the day is their?

What gear are you using? I've went 180 since my original post and there is a nice Dye DM9 in the for sale section in tempted by.

crf95

May 31, 2016
North East
I'm sure that feeling will be mutual once I've been to a few days, there's just not enough hours in the day is their?

What gear are you using? I've went 180 since my original post and there is a nice Dye DM9 in the for sale section in tempted by.
Hahaa tell me about it!

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/new-setup.177525/#post-1603245 That's my current setup, very happy with it. Yeah I'd definitely recommend picking up something second-hand, the value for money is so good. That would be leagues ahead of a Cronus.

Charl

May 20, 2016
I'm local to yarm site too!

From what I've seen on here there are some real bargains to be had if you are wanting to go 2nd hand mate

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Nice to meet you mate, looks like theres plenty of us local!

Have you been paint balling long?

Im hoping so, i looked at that DM9 and didn't realise it had been sold, I was only looking at page 1 of 2, doh!

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Thanks for the advice mate, are you heading over on the 3rd?

I've found a mask in the for sale section I like and it fit well in the shop so will be buying that when I can contact the seller if it's still there.

What gun/hopper are you using? Guessing lethal bizzle is a speedball team rather than woodsball?

Excellent idea who ever came up with that name btw
Yes mate I'll be over on the 3rd as I need to test a gun and fix another.

Yep Lethal Bizzle are the speedball team from BZ, but there is also a huge woodsball team called BZ Army, they attend all big games and lots of members play at each walkon.

As for guns I'm currently using I have a few but either go with my Luxe or shoot one of my Shockers and team that with either a spire or a rotor depending on which one is in my bag.

I'll have a couple guns on me if you want to see how they feel.

Charl

May 20, 2016
Nice to meet you mate, looks like theres plenty of us local!

Have you been paint balling long?

Im hoping so, i looked at that DM9 and didn't realise it had been sold, I was only looking at page 1 of 2, doh!
Nope I'm pretty new too bud.. just shy of a year.

I have done the same thing in the sale pages myself! Not realising it's already gone :(!

There's plenty of options out there both new and old, whichever you choose to go with.

I think theres a sticky on here with a marker buying guide it's got some pretty good info in it!

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Ah right, are you heading to the walk on on the 3Rd too?

Yeah its a horrible feeling isn't it, still I'm sure something suitable will pop up soon enough il just have to keep an eye out.

Ive had a read though its defiantly made me realise a few things, what set up are you running? How do you rate it?

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Yes mate I'll be over on the 3rd as I need to test a gun and fix another.

Yep Lethal Bizzle are the speedball team from BZ, but there is also a huge woodsball team called BZ Army, they attend all big games and lots of members play at each walkon.

As for guns I'm currently using I have a few but either go with my Luxe or shoot one of my Shockers and team that with either a spire or a rotor depending on which one is in my bag.

I'll have a couple guns on me if you want to see how they feel.
Ah right il drop you a PM before hand and will defiantly arrange a meet up, Would defiantly appreciate a few test shots on whatever you have, you selling any that could be suitable for me?

Will have a look at BZ army now, sounds like my kind of thing cheers

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Ah right il drop you a PM before hand and will defiantly arrange a meet up, Would defiantly appreciate a few test shots on whatever you have, you selling any that could be suitable for me?

Will have a look at BZ army now, sounds like my kind of thing cheers
I've always got suitable guns or can find them mate don't worry.

Think Many of them frequent a group on Facebook- Battlezone paintball members