Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Giving in to the temptation...

Charl

May 20, 2016
I cant make it on the 3Rd unfortunately, but i might be down the week after if theres a game on..

There are plenty of friendly faces will be there though and will be happy to let you get a feel of there markers to help you get an idea of what suits you.

I have proto rail with just a gravity fed proto hopper.

The hopper is the next thing I will be upgrading though!

I rate the rail to be honest it's a good starter marker if you are wanting to buy new, but again you'll get more for the same price if you go 2nd hand.

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Yes mate I'll be over on the 3rd as I need to test a gun and fix another.

Yep Lethal Bizzle are the speedball team from BZ, but there is also a huge woodsball team called BZ Army, they attend all big games and lots of members play at each walkon.

As for guns I'm currently using I have a few but either go with my Luxe or shoot one of my Shockers and team that with either a spire or a rotor depending on which one is in my bag.

I'll have a couple guns on me if you want to see how they feel.
Hey mate, I'm still not able to use PM's for some reason but was just wondering what markers you had for sale and whens best for you to have a look/try of them?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hey mate, I'm still not able to use PM's for some reason but was just wondering what markers you had for sale and whens best for you to have a look/try of them?
As a new member you don't get access to trading & messaging until you have been a member with 20+ posts and two weeks of membership. So a bit more time for you
The alternative is to buy platinum membership, but it shouldn't be long for you

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
As a new member you don't get access to trading & messaging until you have been a member with 20+ posts and two weeks of membership. So a bit more time for you
The alternative is to buy platinum membership, but it shouldn't be long for you
Yeah I read the sticky in the classified, I can see where they are coming from but I've got 30+ posts and have been a member for over two weeks now. I've made a thread in ask the mods but that hasn't been answered.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Yeah I read the sticky in the classified, I can see where they are coming from but I've got 30+ posts and have been a member for over two weeks now. I've made a thread in ask the mods but that hasn't been answered.
I saw June and couldn't count

Try logging out / in, and if that doesn't work clear cookies and repeat
Failing that it will be up to admin to see what's wrong

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I've got a few tourney legal shockers for sale as well as loaders currently but will no doubt be getting some more stuff soon too.

I'll be popping along tomorrow hopefully if not I'll be along next Sunday.

Attachments

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
I've got a few tourney legal shockers for sale as well as loaders currently but will no doubt be getting some more stuff soon too.

I'll be popping along tomorrow hopefully if not I'll be along next Sunday.
cheers mate, if its easier for you I could pop round yours and have a look what you've got? would you have enough stuff to kit me out with a hopper and a bottle too?