Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

giving new young guns a bad time

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
when i see newbie i think easy target so i go out there and show him how its done.then i tell him what he did wrong ,what to do next time and then i play him again.ill probly still beat him but after a while or so before you know it your gettin goggled from all the way across the field by the same guy and i think to myself ive taught him well.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
i saw a picture of a spider with a walking stick, but if they dont have arms then it wouldnt work.

Plus, i just started playing for SAD young guns and everybody is great, the whole team rip everybody and it just relaxes the atmosphere and you dont have to worry about messing up and you play better.

P8ntball2k

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
I dunno alot of what the more experienced players out there are just trying to help not be condescending.We've had nothing but alot of support from these guys since we set up only 3 months ago,they've taught us how to hug our bunkers properly etc.

They've helped us with training days and just shooting the breeze with some of these guys when waiting to play has given us alot of insights into how to better our own game.

Thanks fellas ..we appreciate it.

Mador(Trigger Happy)

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
It takes a better player to help a new guy out than to ignore him. I get a buzz out of helping guys out cos it makes you feel like you know loads and that they look up to you, and anybody who does not help puts a realy bad light on the rest of us who want to see the sport grow.

P8ntball2K[SAD YG]