Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gizmos/Guerrilla Fold...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Can we stick to the important stuff? Like dissing Newport and Milton Keynes? Thanks.

Funny thing about Newport was that when I spoke Dutch there, people went "Ah, you speak Welsh!". So even the Welsh don't seem to speak Welsh...

Oh right, Gizmo's....
He quit cause of the stress? If I worked there, and I got fired the way this guy goes about it, I'd show you a new definition of stress. Something involving lubricant, cacti and a stack of bibles most likely.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Can we stick to the important stuff? Like dissing Newport and Milton Keynes? Thanks.

Funny thing about Newport was that when I spoke Dutch there, people went "Ah, you speak Welsh!". So even the Welsh don't seem to speak Welsh...

Oh right, Gizmo's....
He quit cause of the stress? If I worked there, and I got fired the way this guy goes about it, I'd show you a new definition of stress. Something involving lubricant, cacti and a stack of bibles most likely.
in the book i read the other day pine cones makes a nasty treat for someone

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
oh buddha, i think that is more than coming his way from the number of companies chasing him at this current time :eek: stress will be the least of his worries

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have just received a reply from Martin to an email query i sent earlier in the week, and according to him they are still on the go.

just to bring thread back on track, and to say if anyone else is able to comfirm this.......................

$4V4g3

Dec 28, 2005
Visit site
I also recived an email from martin about a order i had with them..so in my eyes their still going as why bother getting back in touch if your closed?