Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gizmos/Guerrilla Fold...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
depends on whether they have charged you money or not................

if they can get their stuff out, then happy as they do seem to be competitive pricewise.

$4V4g3

Dec 28, 2005
Visit site
depends on whether they have charged you money or not................They did for paint..not being able to speak on the phone with them & after seeing the thread early in the week i cancelled
if they can get their stuff out, then happy as they do seem to be competitive pricewise.
They did for paint..not being able to speak on the phone with them & after seeing the thread early in the week i cancelled
£14.99 for jt paint!... i had 15000 from them other month and they were a very decent paint i hope their still open as i have been happy with there service

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
he is, to the best of my, and the ex-staff i know from there's knowledge... he is the only person manning the shop. he is trying to get the last few orders out, before doing a runner with money and stock apparently.

though it does seem he is being a bit more gentlemanly to his customers who have already been charged, than previously expected. but if he says gizmos is still running, it's only be a facade!

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
apparently my order that i made after the folding has just been dispatched, and that was just with reward points so if you have some it might be worth using them for something before the online store goes down completely

unfortunately there wasn't much that was reading as in-stock when i made mine so its only bits and pieces that i probably wouldn't have bothered with otherwise and some kneepads that i just bought some of anyway but it's still better than nothing....

cheers

Lee

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
he is, to the best of my, and the ex-staff i know from there's knowledge... he is the only person manning the shop. he is trying to get the last few orders out, before doing a runner with money and stock apparently.

though it does seem he is being a bit more gentlemanly to his customers who have already been charged, than previously expected. but if he says gizmos is still running, it's only be a facade!

your proberly right but best not to post things like that

he could take it as a personal attack and sue as this is public domain

M

Misty's Big Adventure

LOL i just got an email saying my order has been shipped even though I had received it a week ago hmmmm:confused:

I sent an email to cancel all orders for back ordered items, and got an email from Martin saying that’s ok and that they have all now been cancelled.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
in fairness when i asked him to cancel my order he did, so i ain't losing out on anything.

will be interesting to see if anyone elses stuff has turned up.

PaintBaller.ie

Richie B
Aug 28, 2006
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
I didnt cancle two e-grips than i ordered, and got an email now saying that they were shipped with a royal mail tracking code and all. It was handy cause i got to use my remaining loyality points.

I also see that the website is now down.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

I didnt cancle two e-grips than i ordered, and got an email now saying that they were shipped with a royal mail tracking code and all. It was handy cause i got to use my remaining loyality points.

I also see that the website is now down.

Wow the website is down. That’s the end of that then. Yeah as I said I sent an email to cancel and Martin was fine with it so all was good for me. I really did not have many if any problems. The site had all the stuff I wanted now got to find a similar site. At the moment have had to order from two different sites.