Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gizmos/Guerrilla Fold...

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
will the customers who are owed get paid first i wounder or the suppliers to the company? Even if i just got my E-grip of them i would be happy

it will be the bigest debt first normaly but then they normaly only get a settlement figure and not the full amount

any customers should be protected by there debit cards/credit cards insurance i know iam just on my barclys debit card

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
just to clear some things up martin has closed the shop due to stress his face is proof
:p
just to top te debt i work for schummacher racing cars and they owe us six grand
:eek:
hmph

M

Misty's Big Adventure

I can't believe you've been there Buddha. I have to pass it regularly on the motorway, usually i close my eyes, duck down in the car, that sort of thing.....:eek: :eek: :)
Ok my marker is looking angry now lol Newport is a great place that is if you know where and not to go.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Ok my marker is looking angry now lol Newport is a great place that is if you know where and not to go.
And most know not to go.

I had to drop my neighbour into the center of newport to collect his wifes car. She had parked it in a multistorey car park, and returned at 19:15 to find the car park shut. Strange place.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
tell me about it, my other half is a nurse in the royal gwent. She works nights, and some of the patients, well it's more like a freak show.;)