Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gloucestershire fields and teams

TGS17

Mar 20, 2019
Hi folks,

looking to finally getting into the game after falling in love with it 4 years ago. Im heading off to uni this year and I'm looking to start playing pretty seriously - the occasional session here and there under my belt but I'm pretty athletic and shoot for England so I'm looking to dive straight in!

Anyone on here in the Gloucestershire area? I'm happy to drive the 1hr 30 to CPPS if absolutely required but something closer to home would be ideal in regards to fields.

Ta' in advance

Last edited:

Stephen Reynolds

May 28, 2019
Hi Mate.

I'm based in Gloucester and play up and down the UK every other weekend. I have been looking for a while too and I haven't found any teams based in the west midlands so have decided to start one.

Let me know if your interested!

Thanks
Steve

Reactions: off_the_break

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Hi folks,

looking to finally getting into the game after falling in love with it 4 years ago. Im heading off to uni this year and I'm looking to start playing pretty seriously - the occasional session here and there under my belt but I'm pretty athletic and shoot for England so I'm looking to dive straight in!

Anyone on here in the Gloucestershire area? I'm happy to drive the 1hr 30 to CPPS if absolutely required but something closer to home would be ideal in regards to fields.

Ta' in advance
Hi

Gloucester has a uni team for student cup (or at least did in 2018), so they may be a good place to start - UoG Gloucester Dodge Paintball on facebook. At the very least they can point you in the right direction.

Rob

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Hi Mate.

I'm based in Gloucester and play up and down the UK every other weekend. I have been looking for a while too and I haven't found any teams based in the west midlands so have decided to start one.

Let me know if your interested!

Thanks
Steve
I would be v interested in joining this team I'm based in Worcester

off_the_break

Sep 15, 2009
Hey pal, I'm based south Birmingham, played back in 2012/2013 and looking to get back into it. If there's a team going for 2020. Keen to start training and come with own kit

Jaymanelite

Jaymanelite
Aug 3, 2015
Cheltenham
Hi mate, I usually live in Gloucestershire however I'm at Uni in Leeds. We havn't had any teams for a while and the last local sup air fields near us were Bristol and Combat Splat. With teams don't think you'll get much luck there it's just a case of travelling to CPPS. If you need any more help give us another message can be happy to help.