Gloves.........................???

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Fingerless Gs

Hey, i play so tight i don't get lit up:p:p:p:p I play in the nude:D:D:D
Now serious guys.
When i played the woods, had this sweet camo full-finger gloves. They were great protecting my hole hands from thorns & such.

In Sup'Air, don't like to break eye contact with the action.:cool: I try as much to go for my pods or squeege:( by the tip of my fingers, so for me only fingerless gloves

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
well.....

I prefer fingerless for my Angel, but full fingered with a cocker. I need to be able to feel the trigger of the electros to get a good rhythm down.....cockers i don't need the feeling in my fingertips.

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
hey

i saw a pro doing this and it hit me as being a damn good idear,wear both!!.where one full fingured glove on the none trigger hand and then half fingured on the trigger hand,that way you get all the protection on your front hand (where you are more likly to be shot) and you still have the sensitivity you need on the other hand ,so you get the best of both worlds

good idear isnt it?(well i thought it was,im sure i'll get flamed if it isnt but its worth the risk)

dan:)

Haffa

A-mature member
Customise them

I tend to wear full fingered gloves and cut out the trigger finger, or fingers for paintball. You dont loose sensitivity/control and the rest of your hand stays warm. face it, there is no need to have your little pinky out in the cold and your left hand fingers arent used that much, reverse for all you lefties.

JT premier are very nice but the dye inside comes out and stains your hands. Havent tried any others but the DYE ones look good.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I found that the JT premier ones have a tendency to come apart where the plastic bits are stitched to the fabric, which kinda sucks for gloves that pricy. I do own a pair of JT 1/2 fingered neoprene bodyguard II's, but at the moment I'm sporting my new set of full fingered ADIDAS gloves (available in black, which is the standard colour for most people, and white, for those who want to flaunt. They don't come cheap though). They are grippy as hell, and very comfy. Washing machine friendly as well, even though the palm area, and the inside of the fingers is made from genuine leather.
Can't say much about the Redz/Dye/O'neal ones, cause I don't have any experience with those.

Peace, Buddha 'The Adidas man' 3