Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gloves.........................???

Inferno

Paintball Addict
JT Tactical

I have a set of JT Tactical full leather gloves. The only problems I've encountered is the rubber armor backing on the trigger finger bugging me and a color change. I removed the backing on the trigger finger, and they work great. The color change refers to my hands after playing for a couple of hours. My hands get STAINED BLACK! The leather is new, causing reverse Michael Jackson syndrome. As far as the grip factor, the 32 Degrees grips make it a non-issue.

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
gloves

simple answer: full fingered

they're warmer on cold days, and they protect the sensitive fingertips. the point of fingerless is so you can get a feel for the trigger. if you really want that you could do what some people i know do, cut the tip of ypur trigger finger

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
gloves

Originally posted by cockerguy
simple answer: full fingered
I disagree as a minimilist. I like ot feel the dirt under my hnds, I go fingerless almost exclusively for that reason. Better touch, more feel, and htey' not as hot.

In winter, I play indoors. :rolleyes:

And I wear full fingered, as long as I don't have to pot up or reload in a hurry. Besides, they don't make full fingered gloves to fit my fat fingers. (RE : The Jersey debate, also in this channel. Sheesh.

-Tyg

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
it really depends many recballers prefer fingless. even i preferred fingerless at one point. But from the perspective of a tourny player full fingered are ultimatly the best choice.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
It all boils down to personal choice and what you feel comfortable in, whether you’re a rec baller, tourney or punter player…..myself on the other hand is another story, REDZ gear is all you need….if there wasn’t any REDZ gear then I will have to play naked, if you don’t use REDZ gear then you can’t play ball properly and you will fail in life, all your friends will disown you, the wife will walk out with the kids ( oi, stop grinning at that last comment) and the dog will throw itself of the roof………this is my prediction for the future for all you non REDZ users……so save yourself now before it’s to late…..so run….run…..run like the wind…..run like you’ve never ran before……..go …..run…….to your nearest REDZ stockist........NOW :D :D :D

REDZ REDZ REDZ REDZ REDZ REDZ REDZ ......wadda u mean i'm brainwashed.....not at all....cough cough..REDZ....cough:p