Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gog accuracy

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
I've got a gog enmey which is my back up marker or use with the dreaded co2 every now and then, but from almost getting it the accuracy is shocking. No mods made yet but I've heard about the freak barrel kit. Would this help?? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks guys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
I've got a gog enmey which is my back up marker or use with the dreaded co2 every now and then, but from almost getting it the accuracy is shocking. No mods made yet but I've heard about the freak barrel kit. Would this help?? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks guys and girls

could it be the paint you are using, and I may be wrong here but co2 will make it less accurate because it is not as consistent as hpa

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Consistency is the right word for accuracy

If I read it correctly you use the enemy whenever you are required to run co2, or when using as a spare. To rule out co2 try it on air

However what is the condition of the internals - orings may have suffered from co2, or just from non regular use and less maintenance

Increase reliability and you increase consistency

A freak barrel set will enable matching the paint and the barrel which can aid consistency, but will not be a magic cure if there is some other reason

When you are restricted to co2 - is this because of playing at punter games? The paint may not be consistent with cheaper batches then 'premium quality' paint

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah, only use it on punter games. It's a quick marker but it does suffer from freezing up if I get enthusiastic with the trigger. This couldn't have damaged the orings. And the paint is cheap and cheerful. I'll get a o-ring kit and give it a quick overhaul. C if that helps.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I play the same walkons at the same site as dangerousbob. We use the same paint, its got its inconsistencies, but it's reasonable stuff. I totally agree that paint to barrel match is the key, but this is something else. On punter days I play with a mech cocker on c02 and don't experience anywhere near the same accuracy problems. Now granted, he can't hit **** to save his life and is definitely more of a 'kills by volume' player, but his gog sprays paint around like 20 year old rental marker with a barrel full of mud. It also freezes the reg in seconds after any period of sustained fire.