Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GoG G1?

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
As my tournament playing days are well and truly behind me, as well as the fact that I'm not in the greatest of physical shape anymore (read into that my knees are fu*k'd and I'm carrying a few more pounds around my mid drift), I'm now resigned to playing more woodsball, walk-on, scenario, and big game events.

I'm looking into a cheaper/lighter scenario markers and the G1 caught my eye.

Does anyone have any comments, recommendations, criticism of this marker?

Cheers...

Dean.

Last edited:

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
It's an ion in a body kit. That means it will work very well and will be very light and will be cheap as chips. Plus it will be a piece of cake to work on if ever needed. If I was going into the woods and I didn't fancy a speedball marker I think it would be my gun of choice.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Its a great marker for the right price - and by right price I mean circa £100-£150ish. I still own mine and can't bring myself to sell it even though I now own a bob long insight and a shocker RSX.

If I was you I'd suggest upgrading the bold to the techt L7 (i think) made it kick a lot less, and buy a freak kit with the all american ported tip, this will make it ultra quiet!

If you get really adventurous you could even look into customizing it a little like I have mine ;)

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Thanks guys, appreciated. I know it is built around the Ion platform, which is a bonus as parts and upgrades are plentiful.

What kind of efficiency can I expect (shot count from a 68/45)?

Thats some modification there deaallen... Nice.

Last edited: