Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gog Paintball gets a Smart Idea !

Phil Webb

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Your right

You are you know. I have to say and Im sure you'll agree, the way the ION was made attracted so many companies to make after market accessories, to such a level, i think you could replace every part of the marker and not end up with anything you originally bought!!! there will never be a lack of parts for the ION

When you think about it, it worked well and changed Paintball for ever.

Thanks for your comment, i don't know of you go to the Diamond Wars at WDP but I'm up there tomorrow. If you are, please say hello

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
black heart boards are they going to have the latest tournie settings on them
otherwise i`m going too have too buy an aftermarket board for my shocker

Phil Webb

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Blackheart

I do have Blackheart boards for the shocker, in stock but they have the standard Blackheart settings but are very adjustable and i cannot see why you would have a problem at any UK event.

If you need anymore info have a look at the support page on the website, it has a Blackheart manual for you to check what settings you will need.

Hope this is of some help

Phil Webb

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Diamond Wars

Aye we like a wee pre game shandy or two :)

Thats cool mate keep in touch i would like to meet up again soon, is tony overseas???

Phil

Phil Webb

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Blackheart

Im no tech !!!! but i think you can adjust the dwell setting longer and this will slow the maker past the minimum setting. ie if a shot takes more milliseconds then the marker has to cycle slower. If you send me an email at pwebb@gogpaintball.com to remind me i will try and find out the settings from America for you. The only problem is you may need a PACT chrono to make sure of the settings. Well before you spend money let me see what i can do for you.

Phil