Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

goggals

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
i tried this in the rec forum but didnt get as much respons as i had hoped.

i will be buying the flex 7 thermal goggals made by JT soon and i was wondering if anyone else had these or knows weather or not they are anygood.they should be for the price as ive heard that the goggals are the most important thing,if you cant see the enemy you cant shoot them

pic is at http://www.smartpartseurope.co.uk/a.../flex7olive.jpg

take a look and give me your input

cheers guys

dan :)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
For more details see my reply to your post on the rec-ball bit.but i'm not sure what you want to hear.Jt goggles are very cool and spares are no problem.have you tried a par yet? you may not like the fitting but personaly i think they are very comfortable.its obvious but Remember during a days gaming you are gonna have to wear the goggles for a huge portion of the day wether you like it or not,so you better make sure they are comfy.
with the instructions you get with them they say that it isn't wise to use anti fog on thermal lenses.and to be honest why would you want too?
If your after proof that you're making the right choice just get a copy of PGI mag and try and find a page that doesn't have a pair of JT goggles on it either worn or just an ad.....not many are there!
tb-303