Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

going to stargaate big event

May 6, 2013
cool might invest in one then as a back up for the tight spots you could get in between filling your hopper lol

thanks for that info evil rich which site you picked if your going?
and was thinking of getting some of their trousers but ones i wanted were sold out but might have a look again an see if there is any others i like look of lol

also thanks niallist good to know that paint is up to scratch

really looking forward to the event :)

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
I'll be on the reds on the The Clan faction fella.

There will be traders at the event and they should have a good selection of shiny gear for you to empty your wallet upon.
Staargate is basically a simple old fashioned gun fest and great fun :D

May 6, 2013
nice one will be on same side then as im going to go red team was not sure when i started this post but got looking at names and thought i would go for order of ni as it reminded me of Monty python haha.

I will be walking round having a look and maybe buying a few things i'm sure of it

Last edited:

Macewind

Aug 11, 2012
If you decide to go blue, get an SGC ticket, thats the one my team will be leading. Drop me a line and we can include you (and any friends) in the team for the weekend, then if your interested in joining the team properly, we can talk more :)

May 6, 2013
ok cool il have a chat with my friend im bringing down and il let you know after that only other thing would be the team location if we was intrested in joining, as i live in lincolnshire and he lives in derbyshire. thanks for the offer Macewind :)

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I think I am on the Ni team...

Staargate is great fun. Take plenty of money for drinks - last year was VERY hot and easy to overheat yourself. I spent most of the weekend talking to people rather than playing. Watch out for sneaky people walking back along the track pretending to be eliminated, then they light you up!