Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

good back player gun

norwegiancocker

Silly-walk instructor
Feb 4, 2002
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
Well it depends on how much you wanna spend dont it...
I'd say an autococker is your best choise. If not, a shocker. A cocker would be your best bet. And dont even think about the likes of impulse or angel cause you will simply not get the accuracy you want from them. As a back player you'll want to shoot accurate strings of paint, with accuracy as your main priority and volume as the second. Ultimate backplayer marker? -Cocker with electro modification like racegun or sandridge.

kr8er

Jul 10, 2002
alabama
Visit site
actually cockers are no more accurate

if every gun out there had the same consistency/barrel/paint all of them would shoot just as accurate as each other. its physics

norwegiancocker

Silly-walk instructor
Feb 4, 2002
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
if every gun out there had the same consistency/barrel/paint all of them would shoot just as accurate as each other. its physics
Yep i've heard that tons of times before. It's one of the ol'debates. All i know is that i notice differences in accuracy when i shoot a cocker and an angel with same paint and barrel! Won't be the first time i break the rules of physics.....

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
the angel an impy just seem less accurate because there lighter so the kick more and seem comparitivly less accurate. but with some thing heavier its harder for u to shake around and it moves less when shot.

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
the cocker

i play back i own one and it is sweet. as it happens i have one 4 sale with a flatline airsystem and a 1.1 bottle.
go 2 classifieds 'cheap cocker +airsystem for sale'
:D

U/\/registered

Jul 14, 2002
South Centreal Wisconsin
Visit site
You should probably build your cocker, for tghe following reasons: 1:Versatility and accuracy combing into one marker; Autococker, plain and simple.
- The Supreme Range and Accuracy is what all markers are measured up to, You usually hear "Is it as accurate as a cocker?"
- So many premade verison available, you can make a Cocker with completly aftermarket parts. When you say " I shoot a cocker" Think about it, How much does that REALLY narrow it down? I mean, theirs SOOOOOO Many different parts you might as well say " A marker"

2: The looks, custom made cockers or built ones have AWESOME looks with some money put into it

3: They can be extermely fast, Timing and a hinge can have you a 13bps shooting accurate killign machine. Balls on balls from across the feild at 13 a second is the way to go.

The only other marker I would say to go with is the Matrix.
They follow up cockers are no doubt what should be considered the best gun around. The 100-200psi operating pressure is ball freindly and little kick, plus the electropnuematic closed bolt design makes for the same balls on balls across the feild 13 times a second accuracy. Where can you go wrong with these two choices????

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Hey! Either get a Cocker or a Shocker... Closed-Bolt is for backplayers (not excluding frontplayers...)

A Cocker has a very good reputation, but The Shocker is Shooting at least as well by all means!! It's a Gas-hog... But it doesn't matter because its a damn good marker!! ;)

Pinky

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
Cocker with.......................

the new Eclipse E-Blade.

They are in the final stages of testing and so far are awesome.

I should know. I've got one.

So keep you eyes peeled. You might just see one or two at your local site.

:eek: :eek: