Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good gun

elTwitcho

Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
For no price range at all electronic guns are good choices because they are reliable, easy to use and fairly easy to take care of. An angel is probably the easiest to take care of, but you have to decide if you really want to pay all that money as a newbie. Impulses are also fairly easy to just go out and play with, not very difficult to set up, and really reliable. The maintenance will be a bit more involved though. Basically any gun can make a good newbie marker if you're willing to take the time to learn how to clean and lube it.

Newbie Marker

Any blowback marker is a good starter. The Pirhana is the one I would reccomend, but the Spyder and the tippman are also very popular. Another option is the second hand market, that way you can get a much better marker for your money. Contact a local shop and find out what they have or go to a tournament and ask about to try out some stuff

Richard

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
If you're gonna go with a blowback, I suggest you consider getting any kind of PMI Piranha of the new series. They get excellent reviews, look good (looks almost like most Spyders) and do actually have great performance.

Good luck,

Eddepet

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
begginer and electric dont mix if you ask me but go with a spyder compact or sonix and fix it up then you got a great begginer gun.Then you should move up to electronic.

magzZ

Jul 18, 2002
Jersey!
Visit site
I got an electronic for my first gun and i luv it.. it a piranha E-force.. it works very well and shoots much much faster then my friends black magic auto cocker!!

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
if

u want accuracy and reliability u want a cocker. as long as u dont play with the timing u will be fine. easy to lube and maintain. if u can try to get an airsystem as this increases the consistancy. i think there r a couple for sale in classifieds, including mine:( as im afarid i need the money so im sellin cheap and quick. she runs good and hasnt let me down.

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
You'd do well to take a look at the classifieds, or pop along to a tourney or two. Lots of people have markers they are selling, either ones they use as back-ups or just ones they have bought as they played 'ball - usually these have been worked on, looked after well and are often tricked out (and cheap!).

Plus if you meet at a tourney, you can bring some paint, a mask and chuck a few downrange to check it works ok and feels right. Picked up a very nice automag this way myself, and at the very least you can try out some different guns and get a better idea of what you would like. Good luck!

:D