Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good job Robbo

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I'm glad to see the forum is still around, it looks like the industry has taken a hit since I last played. I think I'll stick around.

I still have the Matty Marshall MWAG headband I won on here, still unused!

Reactions: Stan and James ECI

Jaymanelite

Jaymanelite
Aug 3, 2015
Cheltenham
Honestly, I'm late to this forum party but trying to get the comments to meet 20. Still happy to go through BSTs to be a bit nosey.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Honestly, I'm late to this forum party but trying to get the comments to meet 20. Still happy to go through BSTs to be a bit nosey.
Enjoy the browsing - but treat it like window shopping :

Gaze upon the shiney
Gaze upon the other shiney
Gaze upon more shiney

Then when you’ve gained the privileges you have seen it all and don’t buy the first shiney thing you saw.
Alternatively you buy everything you’ve been looking at then cry when your credit card statement arrives

Welcome

Jaymanelite

Jaymanelite
Aug 3, 2015
Cheltenham
Enjoy the browsing - but treat it like window shopping :

Gaze upon the shiney
Gaze upon the other shiney
Gaze upon more shiney

Then when you’ve gained the privileges you have seen it all and don’t buy the first shiney thing you saw.
Alternatively you buy everything you’ve been looking at then cry when your credit card statement arrives

Welcome

Hi Tom, yea I know its very token to go through the 20 posts but just trying to find good things to reply to (like worthwhile). And as some of my teammates know I got through phases of wanting to buy stuff and I'm limited on a student budget. So maybe I'll hold off... or maybe not...

Reactions: Tom