Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good Mask for Specs!

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
So I’ve got an E-Vents Mask at the mo because it’s something tried and tested but I’m looking into other masks for when mine gives up the ghost.

At the Walkons I see people have ones that have fans etc and was just wondering what kinda masks people use/rate?!?

Sambo1988

Dec 28, 2020
Derbyshire
I wear glasses and use the JT proflex very comfortable, and if it help non streak fairy liquid smeared on your glasses and then a quick buff up with a micro fibre stops mine steaming up.

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
So I’ve got an E-Vents Mask at the mo because it’s something tried and tested but I’m looking into other masks for when mine gives up the ghost.

At the Walkons I see people have ones that have fans etc and was just wondering what kinda masks people use/rate?!?
hay dude

i think it was me you saw with the fan!
so i run an afi i5 with a Fanz kit that i got on ebay from Canada it takes 9v battery's its the quietist fan i have found..
I think I may have a spare or even a harber fan are you at NvS Homecoming in july can bring for you to have a look at!!

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
hay dude

i think it was me you saw with the fan!
so i run an afi i5 with a Fanz kit that i got on ebay from Canada it takes 9v battery's its the quietist fan i have found..
I think I may have a spare or even a harber fan are you at NvS Homecoming in july can bring for you to have a look at!!
Hey Fella, I don’t think I’ll get a chance for Homecoming as there’s only 400 spaces! I need to take all of these suggestions and do some research now :LOL:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I would say, if the E Vents work for you stick with them, they're the mask i eventually ended up with after trying many and for me E Vents with a fan on them were the best, yes they're a bit old now but unless you're desperate to be fashionable so what.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
I would say, if the E Vents work for you stick with them, they're the mask i eventually ended up with after trying many and for me E Vents with a fan on them were the best, yes they're a bit old now but unless you're desperate to be fashionable so what.
I can fit a fan onto my E-vents? :)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I can fit a fan onto my E-vents? :)
Yes, there's a few purpose made fans that will just sit on top, i have a flexr fan https://www.fanzkit.com/product/flexr but there are others https://www.tippmannparts.com/Haber-Automatic-No-Fog-Goggle-Fan-p/1532.htm https://uk-shop.gisportz.com/products/23214 or you can go the DIY method with small PCB fans which i've also tried
i found a dual fan was better than a single and even better if you have one fan sucking while the other is blowing so they create a current of air. which is why i ended up with the flexr.