Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good Starter electric marker, bottle, hopper, £250 - £300

llamalad200

Dec 7, 2011
Mask was the first thing I bought :) As soon as you've got your own thermal mask you will see how much better they are compared to rentals! I got one of the cheaper protos off o' Just (knowing full well that I'll sell/chuck it as soon as I have enough monies for an i4 in Red Cloth)

After that, a nice little steelie + pods (off the forums here) as well as a very nice £125 gat (need to find a new board since its from 2007...)

Hopper, jersey and pants I all got off of team members who had spares going :)

All in all, I've spent just about £250 on equipment and its all working out really well! Have a serious look on the For Sale section, everyone's really nice and remember that there are plenty of FS threads lying around, so go back 10/20 pages as well.

(p.s. you will soon be addicted to paintball! Make sure you have a big enough hole in your wallet)
I appreciate the advice!

Which Proto did you end up buying? Someone has offered me a Proto SLG 08. Did you start with this marker or something similar?

Spurdog

OFFICIAL VANGUARD TECH

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I appreciate the advice!

Which Proto did you end up buying? Someone has offered me a Proto SLG 08. Did you start with this marker or something similar?
Proto - I bought one of the masks! FS Switch Thermal I think...... *checks box*.... yep :)

Marker, I got an old Dangerous Power Threshold after trawling through the forums - people on here are all nice guys, so don't be afraid to ask! If you want my rather limited advice, go for a newer Proto marker or an older Dye DM :)

Also, have a look on youtube for TechPB's (paintballtechpb) Budget Baller show V2 - helped me a heck of a lot!