Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good tactics

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
domination, teamwork and angles wins the game.
if there's no paint in the air you can make the move.

.....The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I can't believe I am reading some of this stuff ^^^^^^^^

Weepaintballer, first off, understand the difference between tactics and techniques and secondly, forget tactics for the time being and concentrate on techniques.
Any other advice is bullsh!t.

PS Hmmmmm, I better qualify what i suggested.

Techniques: these are the skill attributes of a player, components such as snap shooting, running between bunkers, diving, sliding, firing your marker, loading your marker etc etc

Tactics This is a pre game arrangement whereby you have a set of overall team actions which can sometimes be classified as the team's philosophy of play or in a more specific sense it defines game plans, a set of team pre-determined directives on the field of play for specific games.

This is the general difference between techniques and tactics and so at this stage of your development, don't even think about tactics, concentrate on techniques for at least the next 18 months to 2 years and then come back on here and ask about tactics.

Good Luck !

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
Luck, people say that rabbits feet are lucky (but try not to think about what happened to the rest of the rabbit - as his 'lucky feet' didnt really work out for him).