Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goodbye Everyone!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Good luck mate - you'll be back (I gave up for 6 years once - found my old mask in the loft - a Scott - and gues what...).

Skeet

Platinum Member
He will be back...

One day, he will walk past a "Skeet's Paintball" outlet, in his local shopping centre and think "Oooh...wonder whats going on in here then?"
Inside, he will see huge posters, of people like Le-Pig, all decked out in the latest DYE Core '11 Gear...masses of people waving bundles of Euro's, all trying to buy MQ-Valved Cockers....a queue of people waiting to get Robbo to sign their copy of his Autobiography, "Self Confessed Legend".
As he beats his way through the throngs of ballers...he will notice the Koffee and Donutz Kounter...two middle aged chaps are serving. "Hi, I'm Billy..what can I get you?" Jason orders a Tall Frapachino and a Cinammon Donut..."Hey Adam!" says Billy, in his American drawl.."Cinammon Donut for this Gentleman please!"...Jason doesn't pay, as they are comlementary in this Store...but he walks off thinking "Hmmm...I wonder?"
"Hey, Billy! Where are they holding Campaign this year?"
"Same place as usual Sir, the Skeets Paintball, Indoor Arena at the Millenium Dome" comes the reply.

Of course...he might not, this is mere speculation:D

The above is fictional, and any similarity to person or events passed or present is pure coincidence.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Hi Jeff...

"Done a Number"
As in "That woman has really done a number on you"

Meaning-Things haven't gone quite how he expected and has lead him to do a complete 180, away from what troubles him.:(

A general statement, regarding all of the issues, not any ONE specific.

So...no, I'm not pointing fingers.

It's not for me to discuss such things, I am aware of the amicable agreement and reasons behind it, makes perfect sense to me.

No offence meant to any party.

Ok? Feel free to PM me

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Skeet, i think he impression people will get from 'done a number on him' is that paintball has in some way screwed him over. I dont think thats the case is it? (At least i hope its not)

:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
I'm cool...totally.:cool:

From what you said Jeff, not knowing who you are, but thinking possibly, that you might be one of the aforementioned "parties"...(you may be).

I didnt want, said party, to believe i was getting at them...I wasnt.

Smilies to express it didnt seem appropriate, incase someone thought I was taking the pi$$!:eek:

So yeah...

Just seemed that way to me regarding J and what with him being a nice bloke, it's a shame everythig hasnt worked out..still, he's young...it wont be the last time things dont' go his way..such is life!:D

BTW Mr Telfer...drop me a PM please matey...