Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gopro mount for Empire Eflex and Vforce Grill

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
I'm crafting and Trading Gopro and SJCAM mounts for Empire Eflex and Grills masks (will fit most empire masks).
Cannot post sales here yet but these can be found on many Facebook UK B/S/T forums. Let me know what you think?

Don't have i4 mask but once I get my hand on one will probably be able to make a mount for it too.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
@KoloBonus I hope that's not the thread engagement you're actually using. Nylocs need 1.5 threads of engagement past the end of the bolt to work correctly.

Have you spoken to the mods/owners about selling things you're manufacturing yet?

KoloBonus

Jan 9, 2015
Manchester
@Dusty I'm not manufacturing anything, I've made these for myself and couple of mates who asked me for make some for them - anyone can make them although some people prefer to buy it of someone.
I've read the rules, got the point, no need make unnecessary fuss about it, happy to remove posts if against the rules.
this type of mount if hard to get (few places offer 3d printed stuff but 3d prited plastic is brittle and not impact resistant) and by showing the idea I intended to contribute towards paintball community rather than to be seen as manufacturer.
hope this case can be closed now
peace