Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gorgeous guns! Post 'em up.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
That was bought by the other resident (Welsh) gun nut that was extreme limo I think, that baby was a work of art and re anno'd by the guys at Slothball ..
I remember that gun! Sam (extreme limo's son) was shooting it at an NSPL that was semi uncapped and constantly getting checked for ramping. Insane marker

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
other pic that its in...... as i like to remember them as.... dskize angel,skeets cocker, and gadgets eclipse (not sure if same gadget as on here!)
Doubt it's mine, I've only ever owned one Eclipse gun, this Nexus Cocker.

Have to say you've got great taste in guns baud, if I'd had the money I'd have owned pretty much the same selection as you!

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Baudsenseless, some very nice guns there, I have used the old skool cocker that you bought from wingnut, also still friends with Darren from Short Timers.

Quick question for you mate, where do you live and when you on holiday next ??? ;)

Reactions: Gadget

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I'm at actually trying to cut down! Trying to get down to the best condition markers of my favourite markers. Dc2,ft1 and race done.... Need aka and agd!

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I've got a v.nice aka James ;-)

Edit, it's better than v.nice,,, it's mint (9.5/10) - I'm sure I could let it go to a niche marker collector.

AGD stays with me though :)

Last edited: