Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gorgeous quotes! Post 'em up.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Beaker said:
I don't remember who said it, I think it was Matski but it went something like.

"Is it the Motorola PA League again this year or did you have to give the radios back?"
Near enough word for word beaks. Good job. Matski comes up with too many good ones for me to choose just one.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
Robbo said:
But if you do come over to play Campaign Missy, can I offer some advice?
Stay well away from Chrissie Edwards, he has a predilection let's say, for heavy women...he likes fatties basically.
Whereas most of us gloat over svelte figures like Kate Moss and co, our Chrissie gets all hot and bothered when 300 pound of female ass wobbles past him.
For Chrissie, or Shallow Hal as I like to think of him, he sees attractive women not as slimline figurines but as lard-arsed behemoths who consume vast amounts of plankton rather than salads.

If you turned up to play Campaign Missy, you may well find a slightly balding honky boy trying to get into your panties, in fact the Isle of Wight could get into your panties Missy but that won't deter Chris, not one bit.
:eek: :D

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site

doh said:
:confused: He seems geniune and he's got pics off all his stuff, just becuase he has a lot of stuff for sale at peanut prices why should we get suspicious? You should all be jumping in and grabbing it all. I got his adress and if anything goes missing get the police round easy as, atleast i get the PM6 because i officialy paid for it.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
pjervis said:
this just reminded me of when it was all against mikey at the very end of the forum battle, with about 5 of us all standing half a field away not one of us managed to catch him as he ran from back centre to back right, kudos :cool: , just goes to show how its really needs to be worked on by everyone ..... and how great the forums battle is !!!

Well i dont get it alot :p

(i'll pay you later mate)