Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gorgeous quotes! Post 'em up.

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
from the recent woods v tourney. tygers manifesto thread. a direct quote from 1 guy to robbo: :eek:
Originally Posted by Gandalf to robbo:
So you think you are the only one. I started playing in 86 woop de do. BTDT to. Dam you are so full of yourself. You are 90% as sad as you say Tyger is and sound like a bigger idiot.
to add.....this would have been my second post but the Madrid cylinder thread got deleted[wonder Why?] it had my first post in it
Aien baliztix:
Ass Kicking Imminent!!! Ass Kicking Imminent!!! Ass Kicking Imminent!!!

Please collect all hand Luggage before departing.
class.:)

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
same thread

it just gets better
robbo: to phillips..actually I can ban you for whatever reason I like and at the moment, I think you are guilty of the following, spelling like a 9 year old, talking outa ya ass, being wholly ignorant of the subject matter, the list goes on.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Luke C said:
yeah sure, its www.thissiteisrealhonestmumitellthe.co.uk

I've been down loads of times. I use two markers at a time. Both set on full auto (72bps) at 550fps. Last time I went I shot like 753 people on a run through and was running so fast that I actually went back in time a little bit too.

I shot one guy so much that he passed out. By the time he woke up, his clothes were out of fasion.

The guy who owns the place is a part time SAS guy and uses real grenades to add effect.
Love the went back in time bit!

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
TheGurkha said:
well its hard to hit them at this site, apparently the trees move around the place all the time, and there's this one, called treebeard, who's famous, he met some hobbits once, and then....

oh... i think bs is contagious(sp)! ill step out....

the reason for editing was even better!

TheGurkha said:
Last edited by TheGurkha : 25-08-2006 at 01:25 PM. Reason: i edited the word 'midget' to 'hobbit', as 'midget' may be politically incorrect, but what do i know, im 6"3. :-0

Awesome, really made me chuckle