Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

got £230 Burning hole in my pocket, what u got?

i know ive owned two of em :)

Wasnt overly keen to be honest... I prefere spool valve guns which is why i was looking at Matrix's but im intreagued on the mini
I find it amusing looking at the Invert thread on PBN every day. There are always new people with new problems with their Mini. When you consider the lack of support for them in the UK it would be a silly move to pick one up at the moment. (Thats not to say that Empire will not sort out the teathing problems in the future!)

What about a PMR? they seem pretty good by all accounts?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/member.php?u=1671

In his sig, you could offer him £230

I find it amusing looking at the Invert thread on PBN every day. There are always new people with new problems with their Mini. When you consider the lack of support for them in the UK it would be a silly move to pick one up at the moment. (Thats not to say that Empire will not sort out the teathing problems in the future!)

What about a PMR? they seem pretty good by all accounts?
Every gun has their problems chap. You go around p8nt bad mouthing the Mini like its full of disease and misfortune. Most of the problems the guys on pbnation have is that they are stupid. User error is to blame for 99% of the issues. And Ive not seen an issue yet that hasnt been resolved.
Try trolling the other gun forums, they all have "problems".

We have 10 Minis on our team. Sorry we have 10 fully working minis straight outta the box on our team.

Snook

Banned
Feb 27, 2007
Hey,

Are you intrested in an ex-tigers shocker with:

CCM Frame
Full Freak Kit with Golden Tip
Full Evolve Bolt Kit
Tadeo Mushashi M6 Tadeo Board
Dynasty Trigger
Eclipse OOPS On/Off
Regulator Drilled for higher flow (+/- 2fps)
Redz Feedneck
Aftermarker Detents
Replaced all internal hoses and eye covers.
Teched by Smartparts once a month.
Pro Used by the London Tigers