Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Got Mask need Buddies *Lancashire Area*

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Beemanna, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    So just got the itch for paintballing after my latest Woods ball game a couple of weeks ago. (Friends birthday)

Done my homework and made the trip up BZ Paintball (2 hour drive) for a look at some masks and other bits of kit, planned to buy a Vios, left with an i4.. Just shows its best to try them on.

Now next thing is, I plan to make some contacts/friends, practice and then look into buying a marker pants etc.

Anyone from Preston area that fancies a game or has some info? Be ideal to hookup.

Hoping to get something setup for this weekend approaching 18th Feb whether it be more knowledge of the industry or actually getting involved.

Few questions..
    Would it be best to practice with a nearby centre? I rang a local centre and they said I could jump in with a group that have pre booked, stag doos, Birthdays that kind of thing.. providing there is space.

Now as convenient as this seems, and a kind gesture, I'd rather play with people that are into the game, or somewhat serious about it. Wouldnt jumping into a group that's just booked it for the crack seem a bit of a waste of time? As I said new to the game so I'm just trying to find the ropes but I want to play with similar minded people and don't really now how to go about it.

Also, is Cpps on all year round? For practicing? Thinking I could just drive down one weekend and get chatting to people, check out the gear stalls and so on hopefully get into a game.

Thanks for any info in advance people..

2. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Hiya bud
    My team play at ote in Congleton and cpps urban games big games etc always happy to help with buying gear as we have owed most of it. So hit me up
    Cheers
    Mike

Canon Fodder likes this.
  3. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    Ote has a super air arena that could be handy, how often are you down there bud? C02 site am I right?

4. mikey1975 O.T.E Morning Wood

mikey1975
    Message Count:
    Its mainly woodsball but she does have a sup air which we set up runs on hpa no co2 bud

5. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    Yes mate got onto you through fb. Fingers crossed I can find enough people to get involved with at a similar player level.

Canon Fodder and mikey1975 like this.
  6. Canon Fodder Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.

Canon Fodder
    Message Count:
    Come to OTE, I provide target practice with a very low chance of shooting you out about once a month there, there's a game on 12/03 and one on 18/03, I'll be there on the 18th.

mikey1975 likes this.
  7. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    Sounds promising mate, I will book it in. Are you going solo too?

8. Canon Fodder Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.

Canon Fodder
    Message Count:
    Me and my brother should be there - look out for a fat bloke shooting a pump with no hopper on top - that's me.

mikey1975 likes this.
  9. Sam_M Well-Known Member

Sam_M
    Message Count:
    There is an open training day at retford this weekend on the 19th, good venue with a full size sup air field, il be down there with a few team mates.

10. Beemanna New Member

Beemanna
    Message Count:
    Is that www.urbanpaintballbassetlaw.co.uk?? That was a Google search result, will give them a ring for some details whilst at work. Hopefully have a marker etc to rent. 2 hour drive not bad.

Fingers crossed I can get some experience

Canon Fodder likes this.